ASRB Latest Vacancy Jobs Notification 2017 – Project Coordinator, Head & Other Posts: Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB), New Delhi offers a latest job opportunity titled as ASRB Recruitment 2017 for the engagement of Project Coordinator, Head & Other vacancies. Job applicants who are eligible and willing to apply for these posts should apply on or before 08-02-2017. Further information regarding ASRB Recruitment 2017 like Education Required, Age Limitations, Mode of Selection, Per Month Salary, Form Submission Charges and Method of Applying should be checked out written below in the post:-
ASRB Govt Employment Notice 2017 Complete Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 21
Name of the Posts:
1. Joint Director: 01
2. Project Coordinator (Soil Test Crops Response): 01
3. Project Coordinator (MULLARP): 01
4. Project Coordinator (Cotton Improvement): 01
5. Project Coordinator (Sesame & Niger): 01
6. Project Coordinator (Post Harvest Engineering & Technology): 01
7. Project Coordinator (Renewable Sources of Energy for Agriculture and Agro-based Industries): 01
8. Project Coordinator (Spices): 01
9. Project Coordinator (Palms): 01
10. Project Coordinator (Potato Improvement): 01
11. Head, Regional Research Station, Sargatia, Kushinagar: 01
12. Head, Division of Crop Protection: 01
13. Head, Central Potato Research Station, Shillong under ICAR- CPRI, Shimla: 01
14. Head, Division of Crop Improvement, CPRI, Shimla: 01
15. Head, Division of Crop Improvement: 03
16. Head, Division of Plant Biotechnology: 01
17. Head, Division of Quality Evaluation & Improvement: 01
18. Head, Division of Transfer of Technology: 01
19. Head, Division of Plant Science: 01
Age Limit: Candidates age should not have attained 60 years for as on 31-01-2017. The upper age limit is relaxable as per the Govt Rules. Post wise age details can be referred from the official notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Doctoral Degree/Ph.D Degree in Agricultural/ Basic Sciences with specialization in Natural Resource Management/ Crop Improvement/ Crop Production/ Crop Protection with relevant experience. Complete details regarding education qualification should be referred through the official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on their performance in interview.
Application Fees: Applicants who want to apply need to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Crossed DD which will be drawn in favour of Secretary, ASRB payable at New Delhi (India). SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD applicants are not need to pay any application fee.
How to Apply: Aspirants who fulfill the all eligibility terms and conditions and want to apply for above mentioned posts for the ASRB Recruitment 2017 can send their application in prescribed format with self attested copies of all important documents in an envelope superscribing on the top "Name, name of the post applied, Advertisement no. and Item no." to ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-i, Pusa, New Delhi-110012. Candidates are adviced to read complete official notification before applying for these vacancies.
Important Dates to be Noticed:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 08-02-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Remote Areas: 23-02-2017.